This Cumin Turmeric simmered cauliflower recipe is so natural to make and totally heavenly. Not exclusively it’s heavenly, however is stacked with nutrients and supplements to battle different ailments including malignant growth. That’s right, just 3 least complex fixings, yet so incredible!!! Fresh brilliant dark colored edges outwardly and clammy and delicious within. You can eat it hot or cold and serve it as a starter or side dish that will wow your taste buds.
I totally love cauliflower which is one of the very sound vegetables that contains numerous supplements and nutrients, high in fiber, has great source of cell reinforcements, assists with weight reduction and is low carb! I attempted and adored the two strategies yet began to look all starry eyed at turmeric-cumin one. Just scarcely any basic fixings – All you need is an enormous head of cauliflower, flavors and oil.
You can audit the underneath fixings and on the off chance that you like curry flavor, you can include 2 tsp of curry rather than cumin. I loved the curry variant, yet went gaga for cumin zest. Cumin has ground-breaking medical advantages as well as turmeric is another flavor that has experimentally demonstrated medical advantages, for example, potential to avoid different sicknesses including malignant growth.
Also try our recipe Sticky Lemon Cauliflower
This Cumin Turmeric simmered cauliflower recipe is so natural to make and completely delectable.
- 1 large head cauliflower, cut into bite size florets
- 4 tbsp avocado oil
- 2 tsp ground cumin
- 2 tsp ground turmeric
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Optional: fresh chopped parsley, cilantro or mint for garnish
- Optional: ½ tsp red pepper flakes to add some spice
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. (200°C)
- In a large glass bowl combine oil and spices, add cauliflower and toss well to coat
- Place cauliflower florets on large baking sheet.
- Roast for 35 minutes until fork tender and nicely browned. Flip half way
- Serve warm or at room temperature.
Read more our recipe : Crack Chicken and Rice Casserole
For more details : https://bit.ly/34hSDcc