Who doesn’t cherish spinach and artichoke plunge!? It’s been one of my top choices for a long time and was the motivation for this goulash. I take my customary recipe and add destroyed chicken to it, alongside some overwhelming cream.
I heat it in the broiler with a lot of destroyed mozzarella cheddar on top and prepare until it’s brilliant and bubbly! Furthermore, I think we as a whole realize taking out that cheddar is the best part, right!?
This is actually one of my preferred meals now! It’s incredible for feast preparing on the grounds that it solidifies wonderfully and makes 8 servings. The taste is so astonishing, even your non-Keto family makes certain to cherish it. I made this excessively simple to assemble utilizing cooked chicken (you can utilize rotisserie), solidified spinach and artichokes in the container. My Spinach Artichoke Chicken Dish is an extraordinary Keto supper made in a short time!
The artichoke hearts that I utilized were in a container, plain, not marinated. You can utilize either canned or solidified (defrosted), whichever is simpler for you, simply make certain to flush them first.
Also try our recipe One Pan Cheesy Cauliflower Rice with Broccoli and Chicken
A famous plunge transformed into a heavenly Keto-accommodating meal and preparing with gooey mozzarella cheddar on top!
- 4 cups cooked chicken shredded/chopped
- 9 ounce package frozen spinach thawed and well drained
- 14 ounces artichoke hearts (plain) chopped
- 8 ounces cream cheese at room temperature
- 1 cup parmesan cheese grated
- 1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2/3 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise see my recipe
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 375F. Add the cream cheese, sour cream, heavy cream, mayonnaise, garlic, salt and pepper to a large mixing bowl. Mix until combined, then add in the rest of the ingredients, except for the mozzarella cheese.
- Mix well, then pour into a 9? x 13? baking dish that has been sprayed with nonstick spray. Top with the shredded mozzarella cheese and bake for 20 minutes. Increase the temperature to 400F and bake for another 5 minutes or until the cheese is slightly golden and bubbly.
- Allow to cool slightly before serving. Store leftovers in the fridge for a few days or freeze.
Read more our recipe : Grilled Chili Cilantro Lime Chicken
For more details : https://bit.ly/2PcUkCm