We had a great zucchini crop this year. The most recent couple of years, our plants wound up getting fine buildup so they didn’t create yet a couple of organic product. Hacked zucchini combines well with ground meat. I thought of this Mexican Zucchini and hamburger skillet dish recipe one night for a simple supper.
I’ve made a comparable dish in the past utilizing remaining salsa. This time, I just included an entire container of diced tomatoes with green stews.
I added a couple of Mexican flavors to give it somewhat more flavor to compensate for the salsa seasonings. On the off chance that you can’t discover canned tomatoes with bean stews, a jar of customary diced tomatoes will do.
You can even include a couple diced peppers on the off chance that you have a few. I ordinarily simply taste as I proceed to glance around to perceive what fixings I have close by that would be incredible increases. My cooking is excessively basic as I don’t have a ton of time to object.
I like to cut up crisp zucchini into reduced down pieces. My preferred slice is to cut each cut into quarters. You can cut them into littler diced pieces, in the event that you like. This low carb Mexican zucchini and ground meat skillet dish is a basic recipe that utilizations cheap fixings. It goes well with cauliflower rice. What’s your preferred method to eat zucchini?
Also try our recipe Low Carb Unstuffed Cabbage Roll Casserole
This low carb Mexican zucchini and ground hamburger recipe is a basic dish made with minimal effort fixings. It’s a simple low carb high fat supper recipe ideal for summer.
- 2 medium zucchini sliced and quartered
- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 10 ounces Mexican style diced tomatoes with green chilis (salsa or diced tomatoes could be used), canned
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- Brown ground beef with minced garlic, salt, and pepper.
- Cook over medium heat until meat is browned.
- Add tomatoes and remaining spices. Cover and simmer on low heat for another 10 minutes.
- Add the zucchini. Cover and cook for about 10 more minutes until zucchini is cooked, but still firm.
Read more our recipe : Chickpea Salad Pinwheels
For more details : https://bit.ly/38ezvPP