Wieners (and burgers, of course) truly are a definitive summer cook-out nourishment. My children demand them for supper constantly. (Also, I’ll concede, the children are by all account not the only ones in the family who love franks… ) before, I would purchase canned stew for our stew hounds, yet even the canned bean-less bean stew’s have many carbs in them, so it’s smarter to make my own form of a low carb bean stew.
Have you jettisoned the carbs and sugar in your eating regimen? Provided that this is true, don’t stress! You can remain on your Keto plan and still appreciate a flavorful Stew Canine with this Low Carb Bean stew Pooch Dish.
This Low Carb Frank Bean stew recipe turned out sooo great, you could never realize it was low carb! I joined the bean stew with Sausages, cheddar and onions for the most astounding low carb dish ever!
Subsequent to preparing the franks with all the bean stew, cheddar and onions, I was certainly in stew hound paradise. (also, indeed, there is a wonder such as this!) How great does Low Carb Stew Pooch Meal look? You unquestionably won’t miss the bun.
The explanation this recipe is so yummy and low carb too is incompletely a direct result of the natively constructed bean stew hound sauce.Low Carb Stew Canine Dish: Jettison the carbs with this Low Carb Bean stew Pooch Heat! It’s the best wiener bean stew ever and reward: It’s low carb!
Also try our recipe KETO CHICKEN TACO CASSEROLE
Eating Low Carb or Gluten Free? You can at present appreciate a Bean stew Canine with this Low Carb Bean stew Pooch Heat Recipe!
For the chili:
- 1 pound ground beef
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 large bell pepper
- about 3/4 of a large onion, diced (use more if you like sauteed onion)
- 2 tsp chili powder
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1 tsp salt (You could cheat and just use 2 tbs of a chili spice mix in place of the 4 spices above.)
- 1 tsp Worcestershire
- 1 tbs of sugar or sugar substitute (12 carbs in a tbs of sugar, fyi)
- 1/2 tsp celery salt
- 1 cup of tomato sauce
- 1 cup water
- 1 tbs tomato paste
For the casserole:
- 8 Beef Hot Dogs sliced longways down the middle and cut in half
- 1 cup shredded cheddar or cheddar blend cheese (or more if you like a lot of cheese)
- extra diced onions for garnish
- Combine the ground beef, 2/3 of the chopped onions, peppers and garlic in large frying pan and saute until ground beef is browned. Drain fat.
- Add spices, Worcestershire, sugar, tomato sauce, tomato paste and water to the pan. stir to combine and simmer for 30 minutes.
- Optional step, but totally makes it just like real hot dog chili: Using a food processor or immersion blender, process the chili until the beef is in very small pieces.
- Lay hot dogs flat on the bottom of a 7 x 9 casserole dish. Cover with chili. (you should have enough to reserve a bit for those that are eating regular hot dogs and want chili.) Spread 1 cup of cheese over chili and top with remaining onion.
- Bake at 400 F for about 15 to 20 minutes or until hot and bubbly!
- Serve and Enjoy!
Read more our recipe : Crack Chicken Noodle Soup
For more details : https://bit.ly/2YR8tJS