Need to offset your sweet excitement with something somewhat more advantageous? Me as well. The present recipe is for you, and me, since I believe I’m making it again this end of the week. We’re somewhat fixated, and this spaghetti squash meal breakfast prepare thing got rave audits from all individuals from the family unit.
Truly however, I’ve never had another dish where I have a feeling that I’m having a rich hash dark colored meal but then, there isn’t one potato in locate. Paleo and Whole30 individuals, this is for you as well. Gracious, and it warms flawlessly so you can make it Sunday and have a simple and solid snatch n-go breakfast during the week.
The key is to discover a super scrumptious hotdog. We utilized a morning meal wiener we purchased from Whiffletree Ranches here in Virginia. Locate your top pick, the frankfurter truly radiates through here, so you need to ensure it’s scrumptious. On the off chance that you don’t eat pork frankfurter, ground hamburger, firm cooked bacon, or even a veggie lover substitute can work similarly well, simply make certain to include some flavoring (your decision).
Plan ahead and heat your squash the prior night to limit planning time in the first part of the day. I realize it appears to be an additional progression, yet I guarantee, this is not really good or bad justified, despite all the trouble. The spaghetti squash satisfies its notoriety for being an incredible substitute for a starch, so this morning meal prepare is simply truly fulfilling AND solid. I trust you make the most of my low carb breakfast heat recipe!
Also try our recipe Low Carb Keto Biscuits
Start every day with a goals commendable and this low carb breakfast prepare! Make one for organization, or feast prep toward the end of the week and warm all week.
- 8 large eggs
- 1 medium spaghetti squash (approx 3 lbs to yield 4 cups “spaghetti”)
- 1 lb breakfast sausage
- 1 green bell pepper
- 2/3 c shredded cheddar cheese (optional)
- Do this step the day before to minimize day-of cooking time if desired. Cook the squash by either slicing in half carefully, scooping out the seeds, drizzling the cut sides with olive oil, and baking cut side down in a baking dish with 1/2 cup water. Bake in a 375 F oven for 45 minutes or until fork-tender. Let cool 10-15 minutes until cool enough to handle and then use a fork to scrape out the “spaghetti” strands. Refrigerate until ready to make the breakfast bake.
- When you are ready to bake, preheat the oven to 375 F.
- In a skillet over medium heat, brown the sausage. While the sausage is cooking, seed and dice the bell pepper. Whisk together the eggs in a medium mixing bowl and stir in the spaghetti squash.
- Remove the sausage from the skillet and stir into the egg mixture.
- Saute the bell pepper in the sausage skillet until slightly softened, about 3-4 minutes, and then add the bell pepper to the egg mixture.
- Grease a 9×11″ (2.2 L) casserole dish and pour in the egg mixture. Sprinkle on the cheese if using, and cover with aluminum foil.
- Bake covered for 40 minutes, then remove the foil and bake uncovered for 20 minutes until the cheese has browned. Allow to stand 10 minutes before serving. Store unused portion in the refrigerator and re-heat in the microwave or the oven.
Read more our recipe : Crack Chicken and Dumplings
For more details : https://bit.ly/2E4jIFm