Our chicken taco meal is basic and delightful. It’s low carb gooey goodness in a meal dish – so great you may very well eat it out of the goulash dish. Here’s another incredible alternative for a keto-accommodating taco Tuesday!
First start by sautéing the chicken in a griddle with a touch of olive oil and the taco flavoring. Try to cook it through, however don’t overcook on the grounds that despite everything we make them heat time ahead.
At that point mix down the middle the cheddar. We utilize a taco cheddar mix, however you could utilize any cheddar – a destroyed pepper jack cheddar would be magnificent! Layer chicken and afterward spread the sour cream blend on top. No compelling reason to make it beautiful or blend it up – it will all combine when it prepares.
Spread with the rest of the cheddar. At that point decorate with cut dark olives, green onions – or, in the event that you need some more flavor, include some chilies! You could thoroughly energize this recipe by subbing or including various fixings.
Heat it for around 30 minutes at 350 – or until your cheddar liquefies/tans the manner in which you need it. Keep in mind, don’t overcook on the off chance that you need remains to microwave during the week. This is a wonderful feast prep recipe. I have not had a go at solidifying it however I envision it would progress admirably.
Also try our recipe Spinach Artichoke Chicken Casserole – Keto and Low Carb
Our chicken taco meal is basic and delightful. It’s low carb, keto well disposed, gooey goodness in a meal dish. Incredible for supper prep.
- 1 lb chicken tenders, cut into bitesize pieces
- 1 Tbs taco seasoning
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 can RoTel Tomatoes and Green Chilies
- 8 oz shredded taco cheese
- black olives (optional)
- green onions (optional)
- Over medium heat, cook chicken with taco seasoning until chicken is just cooked through.
- In a medium bowl, mix sour cream, drained can of RoTel tomatoes and 4 oz of taco cheese
- In an 8×8 casserole, spread chicken evenly on the bottom
- Top with sour cream mixture
- Sprinkle remaining 4 oz of cheese on top
- Garnish with slicked black olives and chopped green onions (optional)
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
Read more our recipe : Steak Butter
For more details : https://bit.ly/38A79Qj