I have been enjoying an excessive number of chai lattes, frosted teas, and simply sweet beverages as a rule of late – ordinarily I’m only a water throughout the day sort of individual.
I’m trying (scarcely) to reduce a piece, yet with our botanical shower party thoughts, I figured it is enjoyable to make a recipe for a flower tea latte to impart to some eatable blossoms as a trimming to integrate your entire gathering! And afterward I simply happennn to have fixings close by to make these for myself.
Also try our recipe Pumpkin Spice Matcha Latte
A cool, reviving beverage to appreciate on warm days!
- 5 hibiscus tea bags
- 5 cups water
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 2-1/2 cups milk
- Bring 5 cups of water to a boil.
- Steep tea bags in water for 5 minutes.
- While it is still hot, add sugar and mix in to dissolve.
- Remove tea bags and cool tea in fridge. (You can mix with ice and serve immediately, it will just be more watered down.)
- Once it has cooled, add milk and ice and serve immediately.
- Top off with frothed milk & edible flower if desired.
Read more our recipe : Easy Gingerbread Cookie Bites
For more details : https://bit.ly/2P67rXj