Fig Dim and Stormy. Sweet fig protects, a liberal shot of rum, a press of lemon, and a sprinkle of fiery ginger brew. This fig dull and stormy is the easiest mixed drink to make, yet so flavorful. Think sweet, citrusy, and warming. The ideal mixed drink to comfortable up to and welcome the beginning of harvest time and the cooler days ahead.
I understood a dim and stormy is comprised of three straightforward fixings, rum, lime squeeze, and ginger brew. The key? Top notch rum and great ginger lager.
Of course, I needed to give this exemplary mixed drink my very own bend, and of course, it should have been consummately fitting for fall. With crisp figs as of now in season, I couldn’t avoid making a very “figgy” dim and stormy. What’s more, guess what? It’s madly great.
Also try our recipe Plum and Thyme Prosecco Smash
Sweet fig safeguards, a liberal shot of rum, a crush of lemon, and a sprinkle of hot ginger lager. This Fig Dull and Stormy is the most straightforward mixed drink to make, yet so heavenly.
- 1 tablespoon fig preserves
- 2 ounces dark rum (or bourbon)
- juice of 1/2 a lemon
- 3 ounces ginger beer
- fresh figs and thyme, for serving
- In a cocktail shaker, combine the fig preserves, bourbon, and lemon juice. Shake to combine.
- Strain into a glass filled with ice. Top off with ginger beer and garnish with fresh figs and thyme. DRINK!
Read more our recipe : Impossible Pie
For more details : https://bit.ly/2Z0uDJV