Preparing scallops in margarine not just gives them a delightful taste, it makes the outside fresh and tasty and the cook time is unbelievably short. On the off chance that you need a tasteful, high temples supper yet either can’t discover a sitter or would prefer not to pay for a gourmet café, this is a simple you can make at home.
Scallops are a delectable shell fish that has a rich flavor, a springy surface and tastes totally awesome when doused in margarine. This recipe consolidates paprika, dark pepper, Parmesan Cheddar and breadcrumbs to make a brilliant darker, delightful fixing for the scallops that add simply enough flavor to make this supper exceptional and scrumptious.
Shower the juice from a crisply pressed lemon over the highest point of the scallops for some extra lively flavor.
Also try our recipe Baked Scallops
Firm Heated Scallops are rich and fresh with panko, Parmesan Cheddar, paprika, margarine and olive oil prepared in only 15 minutes.
- 16 large sea scallops , (1 – 1 1/2 pounds)
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon coarse ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 cup panko bread crumbs
- 4 tablespoons Parmesan cheese , grated
- 2 tablespoons parsley , chopped
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter , melted
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Dry scallops well with paper towel and remove any attached side-muscle on the scallop by pinching and tearing it away from the scallop (the muscle is much tougher to eat than the scallop).
- Combine the salt, pepper, paprika, cayenne, panko, Parmesan, parsley, olive oil, and butter in a bowl stirring well until combined.
- Place the scallops into an 8×10 baking dish, then cover with the bread crumb mixture.
- Bake for 15-18 minutes or until the topping is browned.
Read more our recipe : Thai Sweet Chili Chicken
For more details : https://bit.ly/35NU1op