Everybody goes insane for this straightforward yet mind blowing Rich Garlic Shrimp. Change fixings you probably as of now have in your icebox into an unfathomable supper and serve it with low carb OR carb stacked sides for a stunning feast! All tips and proposals included.
I pick a white wine to go with this. A light Chardonnay or Pinot Gris matches truly well. For a better wine, pick a Riesling or a Shimmering Moscato.
Velvety Garlic Shrimp With Parmesan is a flavorfully simple Shrimp Recipe! Covered in a rural and rich sauce prepared in under 10 minutes, individuals will think there is a concealed culinary expert in your kitchen! Change fixings you in all likelihood as of now have in your icebox into an inconceivable supper!
Also try our recipe Easy Mexican shrimp skillet
velvety garlic shrimp with parmesan is a scrumptiously simple shrimp recipe! covered in a natural and rich sauce prepared in under 10 minutes!
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 pound (500 grams) shrimp, tails on or off
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 6 cloves garlic minced
- 1/2 cup dry white wine* or chicken broth
- 1 1/2 cups reduced fat cream**
- 1/2 cup fresh grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons fresh chopped parsley
- Heat oil a large skillet over medium-high heat. Season shrimp with salt and pepper and fry for 1-2 minutes on each side, until just cooked through and pink. Transfer to a bowl; set aside.
- Melt the butter in the same skillet. Sauté garlic until fragrant (about 30 seconds). Pour in the white wine or broth; allow to reduce to half while scraping any bits off of the bottom of the pan.
- Reduce heat to low-medium heat, add the cream and bring to a gentle simmer, while stirring occasionally. Season with salt and pepper to your taste.
- Add the parmesan cheese and allow sauce to gently simmer for a further minute or so until the cheese melts and sauce thickens.
- Add the shrimp back into the pan, sprinkle with parsley. Taste test sauce and adjust salt and pepper, if needed.
- Serve over pasta, rice or steamed veg.
Read more our recipe : White Wine Chicken Stew
For more details : https://bit.ly/2LtiCHa