Supper doesn’t beat this heavenly solace nourishment meal! It’s pressed with carrots, green pepper and onion and uses simple fixings like extra rotisserie chicken, rice a roni and cream of chicken soup! Split Chicken and Rice Goulash!
Dishes are a definitive solace nourishment. They help me such a great amount to remember my adolescence. Sounds good to me. Allows simply keep it basic, isn’t that so? I’ll share a portion of my most loved hotdish and dish recipes beneath, yet for the time being, we should talk about the present recipe.
The name of this recipe is extremely fitting. When you take a chomp, you’ll need to an ever increasing extent. This recipe takes not exactly an hour from beginning to end, making it absolutely feasible for a weeknight supper, particularly on the off chance that you utilize extra rotisserie chicken. The remains are similarly as great also making it incredible for lunch consistently!
It’s so natural to make it unique, yet a similar basic recipe. We also love trying various kinds of rice a roni rather than chicken. I love that this recipe is moderate as well! We purchase our rotisserie chicken at Sam’s Club, and use it for various recipes constantly.
Also try our recipe Crack Chicken and Dumplings
Break Chicken and Rice Casserole Recipe from Hot Eats and Cool Peruses! Supper doesn’t beat this delightful solace nourishment meal!
- 1- 6.9 ounce box chicken rice a roni or any boxed rice and pasta mix
- 1 cup carrots, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup green pepper, chopped
- 1/2 cup onion, finely diced
- 1- 10.5 ounce can cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 cups cooked chicken breast, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 9×13 baking dish.
- Cook the rice a roni according to package directions, adding the carrots, green pepper and onion in the last 5 minutes of cooking.
- Stir in the cream soup, sour cream, chicken breast and black pepper. Remove from heat.
- Spread the rice mixture evenly in the baking dish. Cover with cheese.
- Bake uncovered for 30 minutes then serve!
Read more our recipe : Vegan Taco Pasta
For more details : https://bit.ly/38vdP24