Now and again it’s decent to make only a fundamental cereal treat. Something straightforward and encouraging and simple. Different occasions, it’s pleasant to make a treat that is stacked with a wide range of beneficial things – like beast treats or these cattle rustler treats. These cattle rustler treats are delicate, chewy oats treats that have a lot of chocolate lumps, walnuts, and coconut in them.
Cattle rustler treats are oats treats that have walnuts, chocolate chips or pieces, and coconut in them. There are bunches of varieties, and a few recipes incorporate nutty spread, corn chips, M&M’s, or different fixings. This rancher treat recipe, however, is a customary recipe that simply has the nuts and bolts in it.
You can utilize 10-12 ounces semisweet (or milk or ambivalent) chocolate chips. Store the treats in an impermeable holder or resealable pack. The treats will keep for 3-4 days.
Also try our recipe Dark Chocolate Candy Cane Cookies
Best cattle rustler treats! Chewy oats treats pressed with walnuts, coconut, and chocolate lumps.
- 12 tablespoons butter (melted)
- 1 1/2 cups light brown sugar (packed)
- 1 large egg
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 1/2 cups old-fashioned oats
- 4 ounces semisweet baking chocolate4 (chopped)
- 1 cup shredded coconut
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Line baking sheets with parchment paper or silicone baking mats. Set aside.
- Add the melted butter and brown sugar to a large mixing bowl, and whisk until well-combined.
- Whisk in the egg, egg yolk, and vanilla until well-combined.
- Add the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Whisk in until just combined.
- Whisk in the oats just until incorporated.
- Add the baking chocolate, pecans, and coconut, and whisk in until combined.
- Drop by 1.5 tablespoon scoops (medium cookie scoops) 2 inches apart on prepared baking sheet.
- Bake 8-14 minutes. The cookies should be light golden brown at the edges but look underdone in the middle. This will help to keep them soft and chewy.
Read more our recipe : Cinnamon Pear Green Smoothie
For more details : https://bit.ly/2E3eZ6Y