I needed to make a coconut curry lentil dhal from the time I went veggie lover since I continued seeing those delightful looking pictures that would make my mouth water inevitably. I don’t have the foggiest idea why I have held up this long, it is really so great and simple to make!
The coconut milk makes it overly velvety and consoling. On the off chance that you resemble me and you love the flavor of curry and coconut together, I strongly suggest that you try this recipe out.
In India, “dhal” alludes to vegetables like lentils. It is generally arranged with Indian lentils called chana dal, that resemble split peas.
In the event that you can’t discover those where you live, you can undoubtedly substitute them with red lentils for instance. Be that as it may, you need to realize that the surface won’t be actually the equivalent – not at all like chana dal that stay a piece crunchy in the wake of cooking, red lentils transform into a thick puree.
Also try our recipe Lentil Veggie Nuggets
This Coconut Curry Lentil Dhal is made with just 10 basic fixings and prepared right away! Sound, veggie lover, sans gluten and without oil!
- 400 g sweet potato
- 2 handfuls kale
- 400 g red lentils, – dry weight
- 750-800 ml water
- 400 ml (1 can) full fat coconut milk
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 onion
- 2-3 tbsp curry powder
- 1 small piece fresh ginger
- salt and pepper to taste
- Chop the garlic, onion and fresh ginger and place them in a saucepan with a splash of water. Cook for 5 minutes.
- Add in the lentils and curry powder and sauté for 2 minutes.
- Add in the water and coconut milk.
- Dice the sweet potato, chop the kale and add them to the saucepan.
- Bring to a boil, then lower the heat to medium and put the lid on.
- Simmer for 15 minutes or until lentils and vegetables are cooked.
- Serve over basmati rice and enjoy!
Read more our recipe : Spinach Artichoke Chicken Casserole – Keto and Low Carb
For more details : https://bit.ly/351zlcF