Hi! The present recipe is a delightful smoothie that is sweet from the natural product (pear and banana), marginally hot from ground cinnamon, and has shrouded green vegetables (spinach) in it as well! It’s takes five minutes or less to mix together, which makes it incredible for a snappy breakfast or as a tidbit. I trust you appreciate this recipe for Cinnamon Pear Green Smoothie!
Sound and delectable: A delicious blend of fixings that is smooth, sweet, and bravo. It takes five minutes or less to make. It’s a wonderful beverage that will help keep you full until the following dinner. Top in off in your to-go drink holder for the street. It’s anything but difficult to twofold or more this recipe to make a few servings.
Also try our recipe Strawberry Avocado Smoothie
This pear green smoothie recipe is stacked with solid spinach and completed with a touch of warming cinnamon.
- 1 Bartlett pear, cored and chopped
- 1 frozen ripe banana
- 1 cup (packed) baby spinach
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk (or milk of your choice)
- 1 tbsp pure maple syrup
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- ¼ tsp pure vanilla extract
- Place all the ingredients in a high-powered blender and blend until smooth.
- Once blended, taste and adjust according to preferences such as adding more cinnamon for a stronger flavor or more maple syrup for added sweetness. Best served immediately.
Read more our recipe : Snickers Cheesecake
For more details : https://bit.ly/2rgQeBr