Jasmine rice with dark beans seasoned with newly crushed lime squeeze and cleaved new cilantro. Exceptionally reviving, light. This side dish will work out in a good way for flame broiled or heated meats (chicken, steak, pork), fish or any sort of fish. It also works incredible as an independent meatless principle course.
Simple, straightforward fixings, yet what a heavenly flavor! Appreciate!
This Cilantro Lime Rice is anything but difficult to make and I’ve even included bearings for stove top or rice cooker so you can utilize white or darker rice! I’ve also included directions so you can make this Cilantro Lime Rice Recipe with dark beans simultaneously (different sides in one!). This Cilantro Lime Rice is a simple to make and is the ideal side to all your Mexican dishes.
Also try our recipe Vegan Burrito Bowl
Cilantro-Lime Dark Bean Rice – simple, light, heavenly, gluten free side dish.
- 2 cups chicken broth or vegetable broth
- 1 cup Jasmine rice , uncooked, or use any rice that says on the package that it takes 15 minutes to cook it
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 4 garlic cloves , minced
- 2 tablespoons lime juice , freshly squeezed (use one 1 tablespoon first, before adding another)
- 15 oz black beans , rinsed, drained, from the can
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro chopped
- Use large, deep skillet or a large sauce pan.
- Add chicken broth, uncooked rice, 1/4 teaspoon salt and minced garlic to the skillet (or pan). Bring to boil. Mix everything well. Reduce the heat to low boil simmer. Cover the skillet with the lid. Simmer for 15-20 minutes, covered, until the rice is cooked through.
- Remove the skillet from heat. Mix in 1 tablespoon of freshly squeezed lime juice, black beans (rinsed and drained), and fresh cilantro into the cooked rice. Taste, and add more salt and/or another small amount of lime juice (at most 1 extra tablespoon, try adding half of extra tablespoon first).
- Note: I think 2 tablespoons of lime juice (freshly squeezed only!) are just perfect, but the lime flavor might be too strong for some people, so you might use just 1 or 1.5 tablespoon instead of 2 that I used.
Read more our recipe : Tomato Tortellini Soup
For more details : https://bit.ly/2EzuCTS