This simple Broccoli Cheddar Goulash recipe is velvety, appetizing and a wide range of heavenly! Made with crisp broccoli, prepared cheddar and cream cheddar sauce, this side dish is prepared in 30-minutes and Constantly a group top pick!
The exemplary mix of broccoli and cheddar is the ideal vegan supper or side dish for when you need some out and out flavorful solace nourishment. There are those sure dishes that show up on our supper table, and broiler heated broccoli swimming in cheddar is one of those dishes.
Broccoli Cheddar Goulash is anything but difficult to make, secure, and scrumptious, and what’s far better is that it very well may be made ahead! In the event that I were you, I’d plan on making a twofold cluster – make one for the time being and keep the other one in the refrigerator for tomorrow.
Also try our recipe KETO CHICKEN TACO CASSEROLE
A velvety and appetizing Broccoli Cheddar Goulash arranged with new broccoli and a prepared cheddar and cream cheddar sauce.
- 1 ½ pounds broccoli florets
- 8 ounces cream cheese, room temperature, cut in cubes
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon Italian Seasoning
- salt, to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh ground pepper, or to taste
- crushed red pepper flakes for garnish, optional
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Grease a 2.5 quart to 3 quart baking dish with butter and set aside.
- In a large skillet, bring 1/2 inch of salted water to a boil.
- Add the broccoli; cover and cook over high heat until crisp-tender, about 3 to 4 minutes.
- Drain and transfer broccoli to prepared baking dish; set aside.
- In a mixing bowl combine cream cheese, sour cream, cheddar cheese, parmesan cheese, garlic, Italian Seasoning, salt, and pepper; mix until incorporated.
- Add cream cheese mixture to the broccoli and stir until thoroughly combined.
- Bake in the oven for 17 to 20 minutes, or until bubbly and lightly browned on top.
- Remove from oven and let stand 5 minutes before serving.
- Optionally, garnish with crushed red pepper flakes and serve.
Read more our recipe : Vegan Chickpea Chowder
For more details : https://bit.ly/2McM2dc