Pack in the protein and cell reinforcements with this velvety blueberry almond milk smoothie. Ideal for breakfast, lunch, or a bite! This smoothie has only a bunch of fixings, however packs in so a lot of flavor, and furthermore a huge amount of protein, which helps make it fulfilling and filling.
On the off chance that a smoothie can keep you going all day, this is the one! Any almond spread will be incredible, yet I have a particularly weakness for Justin’s maple almond margarine. This stuff is addictive and completely worth each penny!
In case you’re feeling extravagant, dissipate a couple of more almonds, oats, or cut bananas on top. Breakfast/lunch/nibble is served!
Also try our recipe Cinnamon Pear Green Smoothie
A blueberry almond milk smoothie that is heavenly and loaded with protein and cell reinforcements!
- 1 1/2 cups almond milk (I prefer unsweetened here)
- 1 1/2 cups frozen blueberries
- 2 frozen bananas (freeze in small slices for best results)
- 1/4 cup almond butter
- 1/4 cup old-fashioned oats
- Combine all ingredients in a blender, and blend on high speed until the mixture is completely smooth. You may need to stop once or twice to scrape down the sides, especially if the almond butter is stuck.
- Taste; if you prefer a sweeter smoothie, add a small spoonful of honey or maple syrup. Divide into glasses, and serve immediately!
Read more our recipe : Chickpea Salad Pinwheels
For more details : https://bit.ly/2RLBWU8