Prepared Shrimp with a straightforward Garlic Lemon Margarine Sauce – this recipe couldn’t get any simpler and you’ll be dreaming about this sauce! You get impeccably delicate heated shrimp shrouded in a rich sauce that is ideal for sopping up with crisp dry bread. Besides you can’t beat the speedy heat time here!
This shrimp is overflowing with splendid crisp flavor and with this stove prepared strategy your shrimp will end with an ideal last surface. Not all that much or rubbery here simply sensitive, stout and succulent shrimp. As in every case simply be certain not to over-cook it. As I would see it a main key to great shrimp.
This shrimp recipe couldn’t get any simpler and you’ll be dreaming about this sauce! You get consummately delicate prepared shrimp shrouded in a brilliant, rich sauce that is ideal for sopping up with new dried up bread. Furthermore you can’t beat the speedy prepare time here.
Also try our recipe Oven Baked Stuffed Shrimp
This recipe is verification that it truly doesn’t take a lot to make a great and extraordinarily fulfilling supper.
- 1 1/4 lbs extra large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 Tbsp minced garlic (3 cloves)
- 2 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
- Salt and pepper
- 1/8 tsp Red pepper flakes, or to taste (optional)
- 2 Tbsp minced fresh parsley
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Place shrimp in baking dish.
- Melt butter in a small saucepan over low heat. Add garlic and saute 30 seconds. Alternately melt butter with garlic in a small microwave safe dish in microwave. Stir lemon into butter mixture.
- Pour butter mixture over shrimp in baking dish, season with salt and pepper and red pepper flakes, toss shrimp then spread into an even layer.
- Bake in preheated oven until shrimp are cooked through (pink and opaque) about 9 – 13 minutes. Sprinkle with parsley and serve warm, spooning sauce over shrimp.
Read more our recipe : Lemon Pasta Sauce
For more details : https://bit.ly/2P6YxZy