Spinach Parmesan Pasta recipe is one of our preferred weeknight suppers. We most likely eat it once per week. An evening or two ago I blended things up and made 5-Fixing Spinach Parmesan Zucchini Noodles. We dumped the pasta and utilized zucchini noodles!
We got out our Inspiralizer and transformed zucchini into wavy, fun noodles in minutes. It is such an incredible kitchen instrument! We love it and our young men love it!
In the event that you don’t have an Inspiralizer or other zucchini noodle producer, you can utilize a julienne peeler to make zucchini noodles. Apply light weight with a vegetable peeler at the edges of the zucchini. You can also utilize a mandoline. KitchenAid also perseveres blender connection that makes zoodles. Ensure you dodge the delicate seeded center of the zucchini or your zoodles will wind up delicate and soft.
I love transforming vegetables into noodles since they are solid, delicious, enjoyable to make, and amusing to eat! You can utilize zucchini noodles as a trade for a wide range of pasta, similar to Zucchini spaghetti. I kept the zucchini noodles recipe really like our zucchini pasta form, however utilized less margarine and cheddar to keep the noodles on the lighter side.
Also try our recipe One Pot Taco Zucchini Noodles
A simple and sound zucchini noodle dish with just 5 fixings prepared in a short time! It is the ideal family supper recipe with parmesan and spinach.
- 3 medium zucchini
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 2 cups packed spinach
- 1/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- Spiralize the zucchini and set aside.
- Place a large skillet over medium-high heat. Melt the butter and add the garlic, cook for 1-2 minutes. Add in the zucchini noodles and spinach. Gently toss and cook until spinach leaves are wilted, about 2-3 minutes. Stir in 1/4 cup of the Parmesan cheese and toss until zucchini noodles are coated in the parmesan cheese. Season with salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste.
- Remove from heat and serve.
- Note-don’t overcook the zucchini noodles and spinach or they will get soggy.
Read more our recipe : Easy Cauliflower Rice
For more details : https://bit.ly/2Ra4KFC