I love my margaritas throughout the entire year, however today I needed to make one somewhat more frigid to assist me with getting in the Christmas soul route down here in radiant Florida. Furthermore, being a Floridian, we have a lot of mixed drinks based on coconut cream and cranberry squeeze so it appeared to be an easy decision to add them to what I call my White Christmas Margarita.
Presently, by one way or another I needed to try to keep this beverage on the white side, since I was absolutely driven to call this a White Christmas Margarita, so utilizing customary cranberry squeeze simply wasn’t getting down to business. In any case, think about what I found? They really make a white cranberry juice! Woohoo! Flawless arrangement!
The special seasons never tasted so great! Make it for 2 or for an entire group (it looks lovely as an image in a punch bowl) and put somewhat tropical in your winter mixed drink. I can ensure that everybody will be in the Christmas soul in a matter of seconds! Good health!
Also try our recipe Christmas Mimosas
Our White Christmas Margarita has every one of the kinds of a standard margarita with the expansion of white cranberry juice and coconut. Make it for 2 or a group and put a smidgen of tropical in your winter mixed drink.
- 1/2 cup tequila
- 1/2 cup white cranberry juice
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 1/4 cup Cointreau (you could also use Grand Marnier or Triple Sec)
- 2+ Tablespoons agave nectar (depending on sweetness desired)
- 2 Tablespoons coconut cream
- 1/4 cup coconut rum (optional)
- Garnish: coconut flakes, coarse salt, lime slices
- In a large shaker, combine all ingredients. Shake well.
- Grind coconut flakes and salt so they are a little finer. Place on flat plate.
- Run a lime wedge around edge of glasses and dip into coconut-salt mixture.
- Place ice cubes (for decorative ice cubes see note below) in 2 glasses. Divide contents between glasses.
- Garnish edge of glass with a slice of lime.
Read more our recipe : Dark Chocolate Pumpkin Tart
For more details : https://bit.ly/2JO5BHn