Making this Weight Watchers Break Chicken is simpler than any time in recent memory on account of the Moment Pot. You can make this lighter rendition for sandwiches, plunges, and that’s only the tip of the iceberg! Split Chicken has as of late become an enormous thing and of course, I needed to figure out how to help it up a tad. This is one of my preferred Weight Watchers destroyed chicken recipes.
This recipe is only 3 Weight Watchers Free-form Shrewd Focuses per serving! Because of the new Free-form program this Weight Watchers solidified chicken recipe is speedy, simple, and too low in focuses. Making destroyed chicken recipes like this is a simple method to enjoy your preferred flavors without relinquishing a great deal of focuses.
This is the simplest sort of Weight Watchers chicken recipe since it’s made with solidified chicken that gets destroyed. I love any recipe that gives me a chance to toss solidified chicken bosom in the Moment Pot. There’s no defrosting, no excursion to the store for crisp fixings, and so forth. I can simply believe my helpful dandy compel cooker to manage everything!
Also try our recipe Skinny Slow Cooker Kung Pao Chicken
Quick and easy and the whole family loves it; there’s nothing better than a Weight Watchers frozen chicken recipe in the Instant Pot!
- 1 lb. frozen chicken breast
- 4 slices turkey bacon
- 1/4 cup cheddar cheese
- 3/4 cup cottage cheese low fat
- 1/4 cup Greek yogurt low fat
- 1 tsp garlic salt
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1/2 tsp parsley
- 1 tsp fresh dill 1/2 tsp dried
- Place the frozen chicken in the bottom of the Instant Pot. Add 1 cup water, then lock the lid into place and turn the pressure valve to seal.
- Cook on high pressure using the manual function for 12 minutes. When done let the pressure release naturally. This will prevent the chicken from drying out.
- While the chicken is cooking cook the turkey bacon in the oven according to the package. Cut into cubes and set aside until ready to use.
- Mix the cottage cheese, yogurt, garlic salt, onion powder, pepper, parsley, and dill together in a blender. Mix well until you have a ranch like dressing. Set aside until ready to use.
- Drain and shred the chicken. Pour the dressing from the blender, turkey bacon, and cheddar cheese over the chicken. Mix well. You can turn the Instant Pot to sauté to help the melt the cheese if your chicken has cooled. Serve over naan or Ezekiel bread.
Read more our recipe : Lemon Garlic Zucchini Noodles
For more details : https://bit.ly/2Op8ocN