Prepared cauliflower on a bed of rice is the thing that an ideal supper sounds to me. This dish is a veggie lover wonder, it is overly quick to make.
Probably the best piece of this recipe is the sauce, sweet, sour and exquisite. A decent prepared sauce needs to have a pleasant tang to it and the ideal sweetness. It’s so addictive and you will need to utilize it on everything! It’s also simple to make with a couple of straightforward fixings you most likely as of now have in your pantry. This sauce recipe is really similar to what you get at a decent Chinese café.
Also try our recipe Korean-Style Popcorn Cauliflower
Vegetarian cauliflower recipe, its a simple veggie lover supper recipe which is also gluten free and spending cordial.
- 3 cups Cauliflower florets
- 1 tsp Olive oil
- 1 tbsp Water
- 1 tsp Corn flour / Corn starch
- For Sauce:
- 1/2 cup Vegetable broth
- 1 tbsp Soy sauce
- 1 tbsp Maple syrup
- 2 tsp Chili flakes
- 1 tbsp Tahini
- 5-6 cloves Chopped garlic
- Prepare the sauce by mixing all ingredients.
- Wash and cut cauliflower into florets.
- In the pan add cauliflower oil and a splash of water,
- Cover the pot and let it cook on slow heat.
- Once cauliflower gets soften add half of the sauce and let it simmer for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Add 1 tsp of cornflour into remaining sauce and mix.
- Now add the remaining sauce into cauliflower and cook until thickened.
- Serve with boiled rice.
Read more our recipe : Crockpot Broccoli Cheese Soup
For more details : https://bit.ly/32HP1zF