Chipotle has for quite some time been one of my preferred solid takeout eateries, yet any individual who has been knows exactly how rapidly the cost can increment on a burrito bowl with everything on the side, in addition to guac and chips! Indeed, even with the sticker price, Chipotle has my heart with it’s crisp corn salsa and huge amounts of veggie lover and vegan alternatives.
It truly is so easy to make your own slobber commendable burrito bowl at home, all you need is a brief period to slash up and collect everything! There is no genuine heating required (put something aside for the rice), so in spite of the fact that these vegetarian burrito bowls look extravagant, they are so natural to make!
I put my darker rice in a rice cooker and got the chance to work collecting different fixings while it cooked. In the event that you love chipotle, you will go insane for this recipe. So madly new and overflowing with so a lot of flavor. I can’t get enough! Hand crafted burrito bowls are certainly going to be an ordinary thing on our menu starting now and into the foreseeable future.
Also try our recipe Loaded Vegan Taco Fries
This Veggie lover Burrito Bowl is brimming with flavor and simple to make at home! Simply healthy fixings like vegetables, rice and beans. What’s more, guac! (sans gluten)
- 1 package VeeTee Dine In Microwaveable Brown Rice
- 2 cups romaine, chopped
- 1/2 cup black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1/2 bell pepper, chopped
- 1/4 cup corn (thawed if frozen)
- 1/4 cup salsa
- 2 tablespoons cilantro, finely chopped
- 1/2 lime, juiced
- 1/2 ripe avocado
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Cook brown rice according to package directions.
- Add lettuce to a bowl or a lunch container. Top with 1/2 cup rice, black beans, bell pepper, corn, salsa, cilantro, and lime juice.
- In a small bowl, add avocado, garlic power, onion powder, salt, and pepper. Mash until smooth. Scoop on top of burrito bowl.
Read more our recipe : Low Carb Keto Garlic Breadsticks
For more details : https://bit.ly/2D8TGjz