Velvety Tuscan Garlic Tortellini Soup is so natural to make and perhaps the best soup that you will make! Tortellini, diced tomatoes spinach and white beans are covered up is the most rich and delectable soup that your family will adore!
This soup has been a staple of Fall at our home since throughout the previous four years. I’ve shared it previously and will no uncertainty share it again quite a long time after year!
We love this soup. Truly, we love anything with tortellini and garlic! This recipe contains each staple that I need in my recipes: basic, fast, and a simple tidy up! I see it as the ideal solace nourishment to end the week. The garlic makes this one particularly soothing on the off chance that you are managing annoying hypersensitivities!
You are going to cherish how brisk and simple this soup is to make! You will cherish the rich soup base and everything inside is so delightful. Tortellini, chicken, diced tomatoes, spinach, and white beans. Everything meets up splendidly and it is SO flavorful!
This turned into a moment most loved in our home. Also, really perhaps the best soup that I have ever had! I realize that your family will cherish it as well!
Also try our recipe Tuscan White Bean Soup
You are going to love how quick and easy this soup is to make! You will love the creamy soup base and everything inside is so delicious.
- 1 tablespoon Butter
- 1/2 small white onion diced
- 1 1/2 cloves garlic minced
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 14 oz can diced tomatoes
- 15 oz can white beans drained & rinsed
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan
- 1 cup baby spinach
- 5-9 oz cheese tortellini
- 1 cup cooked shredded chicken
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- In a large pot, melt butter over medium heat.
- Add in diced onion and minced garlic and cook until tender.
- Add chicken broth, diced tomatoes, white beans, heavy cream, shredded parmesan, Italian seasoning, salt, and pepper to the pot with the onion and garlic stirring to combine.
- Bring the soup to a simmer.
- Stir in shredded chicken, cheese tortellini, and spinach.
- Simmer for 10 minutes. Tortellini should be cooked through and soup should thicken.
- Serve with shredded parmesan and your favorite bread!
Read more our recipe : BROCCOLI TOFU STIR FRY
For more details : https://bit.ly/36wtddq