I love Thai recipes and I am dependent on sweet bean stew sauce… the clingy sweet, gooey, with a tint of warmth orange-shading sauce that goes so well on everything! I love it so much that I serve practically the entirety of my hors d’oeuvres with the sauce.
I built up this sweet stew chicken recipe since I love the possibility of fresh chicken with the sauce. My recipe is so natural. Take some chicken, cut into pieces, battered, pan fried and afterward hurl and pan fried food in the wok or skillet with some garlic, sweet stew sauce and lime juice. To serve, embellishment and top with sesame seeds and hacked cilantro and you have a snappy, simple, and delightful dish.
Sweet Bean stew Chicken is a simple recipe with firm chicken and sweet bean stew sauce. This Thai chicken recipe is so great you will need to lick the plate!
This recipe is fussy eater agreeable, as my child really requested to try this dish. He ate such a significant number of bits of the chicken without understanding that he was eating fiery chilies!
Also try our recipe Slow Cooker Chicken Teriyaki Bowls
Thai Sweet Chili stew Chicken – astounding and best-ever chicken recipe with clingy, sweet and appetizing sweet bean stew sauce. SO great you will need to lick the plate!!
- 12 oz skinless boneless chicken breast/thigh, cut into small pieces
- oil, for deep-frying
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 tablespoons bottled Thai sweet chili sauce
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- 1 pinch salt
- 1/2 teaspoon white sesame
- 1/2 tablespoon chopped cilantro leaves
- 1 egg white
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup cornstarch
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 cup water, ice cold
- 1 tablespoon cooking oil
- 1 pinch salt
- Mix all the ingredients for the Batter until well combine. Add the chicken into the batter.
- Heat up a wok/skillet with about two inches of oil. As soon as the oil is fully heated, deep-fry the chicken until golden brown. Transfer the chicken out to a dish lined with paper towels to sock up the excess oil.
- Clean the wok/skillet and heat it up on medium heat. Add the oil and stir-fry the garlic until aromatic. Transfer the fried chicken into the wok, follow by the sweet chili sauce, lime juice and salt. Stir to coat the chicken well with the sweet chili sauce.
- Dish out, garnish with the white sesame and cilantro leave. Serve immediately.
Read more our recipe : Cashew Chicken Lettuce Wraps
For more details : https://bit.ly/37LQGYM