Noodle bowls are my shortcoming. It’s your protein and your carbs flawlessly stuffed into one bowl. Helpful, right?And with this natively constructed teriyaki sauce, it won’t approach take-out. It won’t take insofar as requesting take-out!
Presently don’t be stressed over the 1 hour planning time. 45-50 min of it is inactive time. When the teriyaki sauce is made and the chicken is marinating, you can cook everything else in a short time. See what I mean? I revealed to you it would be a handy solution supper!
Also try our recipe Teriyaki Chicken Rice Bowls
A handy solution supper made in under 30 min. Also, the teriyaki sauce is totally hand crafted and route superior to anything locally acquired!
- 2 (5.6-ounce) packages refrigerated Yaki-Soba, seasoning sauce packets discarded*
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1/3 cup reduced sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 cup brown sugar, packed
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon freshly grated ginger
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken thighs, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds
- 1 green onion, thinly sliced
- In a large pot of boiling water, add Yaki-Soba until loosened, about 1-2 minutes; drain well.
- In a small bowl, whisk together cornstarch and 1/4 cup water; set aside.
- In a small saucepan over medium heat, add soy sauce, brown sugar, garlic, ginger, honey and 1 cup water; bring to a simmer. Stir in cornstarch mixture until thickened enough to coat the back of a spoon, about 2 minutes; let cool to room temperature. Reserve 1/4 cup and set aside.
- In a gallon size Ziploc bag or large bowl, combine soy sauce mixture and chicken; marinate for at least 30 minutes to overnight, turning the bag occasionally. Drain the chicken from the marinade.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add chicken and cook until golden brown and cooked through, about 3-4 minutes; set aside.
- Stir in Yaki-Soba and 1/4 cup reserved soy sauce mixture until well combined, about 2 minutes.
- Serve immediately, garnished with sesame seeds and green onion, if desired.
Read more our recipe : Perfectly Fluffy Vegan Biscuits
For more details : https://bit.ly/2qvZ1yw