While I love a decent liquor injected drink, there’s something pleasant about having a nonalcoholic blended beverage, as well. Also, for New Year’s celebrations this year, I needed to offer a beverage that everybody can appreciate! So why not highlight a portion of my preferred regular flavors?
Present a Shining Ginger Cranberry Mocktail this New Year’s Eve! This shining mocktail, which highlights tart unsweetened cranberry juice and fiery ginger lager, is a tasty blended beverage to serve to people or a group. Include squeezed orange or squeezed apple to smooth the flavors for kids. You can also swap ginger brew for soda, as well. With choices to make this beverage as delicious as would be prudent, it’s ideal for the two grown-ups and kids!
This beverage calls for only two fixings—unsweetened cranberry juice (NOT cranberry mixed drink!) and ginger brew. You can include a tad of squeezed apple or squeezed orange, as well, if the cranberry is excessively tart or the ginger lager is too punchy. It’s adaptable, and when presented with a sugared orange edge, this beverage is completely impressive for a festival!
Also try our recipe Cranberry Fizz Cocktail
You can serve kids this mocktail all things considered, however I’d prompt taste testing it first. You could also swap the ginger brew for soda if serving kids.
- 2 oz. unsweetened cranberry juice
- 4 oz. ginger beer
- Fresh cranberries, for garnish
Orange Sugar (Enough For FOUR Drinks)
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon orange zest
- On a small plate, combine the sugar with the orange zest. Stir them together until combined, and set aside.
- Slice an orange with a sharp knife, and cut into a wedge.
- Run the wedge around the rim of your glass. Make sure the entire rim is damp, as the orange sugar won’t stick if it’s not.
- Dip the rim into the orange sugar on the plate, moving the glass until all parts are coated.
- Using a jigger or a liquid measuring cup, measure out the cranberry juice and pour into the glass.
- Pour the ginger beer on top of the cranberry juice, and stir.
- Garnish with fresh cranberries, and enjoy immediately!
Read more our recipe : Salisbury Steak Meatballs with Gravy and Mashed Potatoes
For more details : https://bit.ly/2XmOXo5