Hi! This recipe isn’t for the swoon of heart, this is for my margarine cherishing companions. A stick of margarine seasons this dinner, yet the whole feast. I include garlic, thyme, parsley, salt and pepper to a stick of dissolved margarine. I pour that garlic margarine blend over chicken, carrots, and wedges of Yukon gold potatoes.
Not all slow cooker dinners wind up being finished suppers, I for the most part need to make a bland side or make a plate of mixed greens. With this recipe, all the primary nutrition types are secured.
The chicken is delicate as are the veggies. My preferred thing about this feast is the potatoes. There is something in particular about margarine and potatoes together that can’t be beat. I trust you try this recipe out! It’s healthy like a pot broil supper, however with chicken. Have an incredible week. I’ll be back toward the week’s end with another recipe.
Also try our recipe Creamy Apple Cider Chicken Skillet
Chicken tenderloins, carrots and potatoes shrouded in a flavorful garlic spread sauce and moderate cooked.
- 1.5 lbs. boneless skinless chicken tenders breasts will work fine too
- 1 lb. bag baby carrots
- 1.5 lbs. Yukon gold potatoes cut into wedges
- ½ cup salted butter melted
- 1 Tbsp. minced garlic
- ½ tsp. salt
- ¼ tsp. pepper
- 1 tsp. dried thyme
- 1 tsp. dried parsley
- Add the chicken down in the middle of the slow cooker. Add the potatoes on one side and the carrots on the other side.
- In a small bowl mix together the butter, garlic, salt, pepper, thyme and parsley.
- Pour the butter mixture over the chicken and veggies.
- Cover and cook on HIGH for 4 hours or low for 6-8 hours.
- Serve and enjoy!
Read more our recipe : Smoked Salmon Cucumber Appetizer
For more details : https://bit.ly/349q3up