I generally request teriyaki chicken when I go to my nearby Japanese café. This moderate cooker recipe is SO easy to make at home and has no different incredible kinds of the café rendition.
Having the option to toss a supper into my stewing pot for supper is something I have consistently been incredibly grateful for. This moderate cooker teriyaki chicken is one of my go-to supper thoughts since it’s brisk and the whole family adores it. Furthermore, in light of the fact that it uses the moderate cooker I can toss supper on prior in the day and forget about it.
Slow cooker teriyaki chicken will be chicken bosoms cooked with garlic, ginger, soy sauce and nectar, at that point destroyed and showered with sauce. Serve over rice for a simple yet fulfilling stewing pot supper!
Warm rice bested with steamed vegetables, chicken and delicious teriyaki sauce! Our family cherishes this recipe and I love having the option to sneak a couple of additional veggies into my children mouths! You can eat stewing pot teriyaki chicken as seems to be, yet it’s best when served over steamed rice.
Also try our recipe Teriyaki Chicken Noodle Bowls
Slow Cooker Chicken Teriyaki Bowls – These are sound, simple, kid-affirmed thus tasty!
- 5 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1/2 cup teriyaki sauce
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 3 teaspoons minced garlic
- 4 cups cooked rice
- 2 cups baby carrots (steamed)
- 2 cups broccoli florets (steamed)
- Spray slow cooker with nonstick cooking spray and place chicken in bottom.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together chicken broth, teriyaki sauce, brown sugar and garlic.
- Pour over chicken.
- Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours.
- Shred chicken in slow cooker once cooked.
- Place cooked rice in individual bowls. Top with chicken, extra sauce from slow cooker and steamed vegetables.
Read more our recipe : Cinnamon Pecan Sweet Potato Rounds
For more details : https://bit.ly/34jsomE