This plate of mixed greens directly here is completely mind blowing. I mean truly! It is made with new and scrumptious fixings and the flavor is crazy!
The shrimp take just minutes to cook in a scrumptious mix of taco seasonings. At that point you make the plate of mixed greens. I think avocado is a vital part to practically any plate of mixed greens since it is an undisputed top choice. Yet, include some fresh romaine, tomatoes, red onion, dark beans, and corn and you have a divine plate of mixed greens.
I made it with a salsa farm dressing. Try not to misunderstand me, that dressing is delectable. Yet, when I began eating the serving of mixed greens, it didn’t require the dressing! The entirety of the new fixings and flavors from the shrimp made it so delightful that you didn’t require dressing. So I will incorporate the recipe for the dressing I made however it is scrumptious even without it!
I realize that you are going to cherish this plate of mixed greens the same amount of as I did!
Also try our recipe Avocado Chicken Egg Salad with Creamy Lemon Dill Dressing
Shrimp Avocado Taco Serving of mixed greens is loaded with new avocados, tomatoes, red onions, dark beans and corn. The shrimp cook in a mix of heavenly taco seasonings. Serve it with some tortilla chips and this plate of mixed greens is remarkable!
- 2 Tablespoons oil
- 1 pound medium sized shrimp peeled and deveined
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- 1 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 large head romaine lettuce chopped
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes sliced
- 1/2 red onion finely sliced
- 1 cup yellow corn kernels
- 1 cup black beans rinsed
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro minced
- 2 large avocados diced
- Juice of one lime
Salsa Ranch Dressing:
- 1/2 cup ranch dressing
- 1/4 cup salsa
- In a medium sized skillet over medium high heat add the oil and shrimp. Season with salt, pepper, cumin, garlic powder, oregano, and chili powder. Sauté the shrimp until it turns pink about 2 minutes. Remove from the heat.
- In a large bowl combine shrimp, romaine lettuce, cherry tomatoes, onion, corn, black beans, cilantro, and avocado and lime juice. Mix until combined.
- Serve with tortilla chips and salsa ranch dressing if desired.
Read more our recipe : Teriyaki Chicken Noodle Bowls
For more details : https://bit.ly/2Q6RmBm