I am a huge fan of pumpkin spice, whether it is cupcakes, drinks, or any other type of treat, I am in. Pumpkin spice really takes the world by storm each year, and this year I had to cave on my pumpkin spice cravings early. We had a little bit of a cooler day and it had me swooning for fall. I whipped up my favorite pumpkin white hot chocolate and let me tell you, this hot chocolate is magical.
You get that smooth spiced flavor that leaves you reaching for one more sip! If you are a fan of pumpkin and white chocolate, then I know you will love my drink! Bye Bye coffee shop, hello homemade drink! This homemade version is so much cheaper than a coffee shop, and taste even better!
The perfect drink to sip on this fall to warm you up with the perfect flavor for fall, pumpkin white hot chocolate. A delicious and rich white hot chocolate that has a pumpkin spice spin on it. Made with pumpkin puree, pumpkin pie seasonings, and white chocolate. This rich and creamy white hot chocolate is a must make.
Also try our recipe Gingerbread Hot Chocolate
Pumpkin White Hot Chocolate- fall hot chocolate slow cooker drink recipe! Could make for a fall party drink. Crockpot hot pumpkin drinks.
- 6 cups milk whole or 2% recommended
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1 can (14 ouncesweetened condensed milk
- 1 can (15 ouncepure pumpkin puree
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
- 4 ounce bar of good quality white chocolate
- Optional garnish: whipped cream mini marshmallows, cinnamon
- In a 5-6 quart slow cooker, whisk together the milk, heavy cream, and sweetened condensed milk. Add the pumpkin puree and pumpkin pie spice; whisk until well incorporated.
- Roughly chop the white chocolate bar, then stir into the milk mixture in the slow cooker.
- Set the slow cooker to low and cook for 3 hours, stirring once every hour.
- Serve hot with the garnish of your choice.
Read more our recipe : Eggnog Cake
For more details : https://bit.ly/2rk3Awn