I have another Christmas treat for you! I simply love all the Christmas treats this season. These peppermint bark pretzel chomps are made in any event a couple of times during Christmastime. My children (and me as well!) can’t get enough of those Hershey Sweet Stick Crunch Kisses. Compelling I let you know!
They are a play on those great Hershey embrace treats with the m&m’s on top. This is a peppermint bark form that is stacked with heaps of peppermint, white chocolate, and a salty pretzel. You won’t have the option to quit eating these things!
These were really conceived out of me meandering the Occasion treat path at Walmart a day or two ago. I’ve been needing to make something with those sweet stick Hershey kisses however didn’t have a clue what.
I trust you love these simple treats. I am believing that they will consummate neighbor/companion/family treats as well. Get a portion of those treat Christmas goody sacks at the store, top off the pack with some pretzel nibbles and afterward tie with some Christmas strip. Fun, adorable, merry, and yummy!
Also try our recipe Pretzel M&M Hugs
Dissolved treat stick crunch Hershey kiss over a pretzel, and afterward beat with a peppermint white chocolate m&m sweet. Ideal for Christmas treat plates or only a fun Occasion treat.
- 1 bag (10 oz) Hershey Candy Cane Kisses (unwrapped)
- 1 bag white chocolate peppermint m&m’s
- square pretzels
- Christmas sprinkles, if wanted
- Heat oven to 250 degrees. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper or tin foil.
- Lay out 63 pretzels on the cookie sheet and place an unwrapped candy cane Hershey kiss on each pretzel. Cook for 5 minutes.
- Immediately press a peppermint m&m on top of each Hershey kiss. If wanted, sprinkle some Christmas sprinkles on each one.
- Let the cookie sheet sit out on the counter for 2 hours so the hershey kiss has time to harden up. Eat & enjoy!
Read more our recipe : Easy Grinch Punch
For more details : https://bit.ly/34dgAT8