This no-heat veggie lover chocolate almond cheesecake is an outright dream! The outside is rich with chocolate enhance while the filling contains smooth almond spread. Appreciate a cut of this ludicrously scrumptious, faultless sweet.
There are numerous things I venerate, however the highest priority on the rundown positively incorporates chocolate, almond spread, and crude treats. Presently, a mix of each of the three? That is essentially my paradise. Along these lines, normally, I made this no-heat veggie lover chocolate almond cheesecake. I realize you’ll adore it as much as I do!
The outside layer is rich and chewy from the cacao powder and medjool dates. The filling is rich and nutty from the almond spread and coconut milk. Each cut is finished with kinds of chocolate and almonds. It’s also veggie lover, without gluten, and no heating is required.
This no-heat vegetarian chocolate almond cheesecake is a more beneficial option in contrast to conventional cheesecake. It contains no dairy, no flour, no gluten, and a few nutritious fixings.
Also try our recipe VEGAN COOKIE DOUGH
The crust is rich with chocolate flavor while the filling contains creamy almond butter. It’s a delicious, dairy-free dessert.
- 1 + 1/2 cup raw almonds
- 1/2 cup hazelnuts, roasted and unsalted
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1/3 cup cacao powder
- 18 large medjool dates, pitted
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 cup raw cashews, soaked
- 1 can full-fat coconut milk
- 1/3 cup smooth almond butter
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp liquid coconut oil
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/8 tsp salt
- Bring three cups of water to a boil. Add cashews to a bowl. Pour boiling water over the cashews and soak for 20 minutes. After, drain water and set cashews aside.
- Combine almonds, hazelnuts, rolled oats, and cacao powder in a food-processor. Process just until a crumbled mixture is formed. Then, add pitted medjool dates, maple syrup, vanilla extract, and salt. Process again until a sticky dough is formed.*
- Use clean hands to press the dough into a spring form cheesecake or tart pan. If using a tart pan, be sure to leave a concave center for the filling.
- Vigorously shake the can of coconut milk to combine the contents. Then, add all filling ingredients to a blender. Blend until smooth and creamy.
- Pour the filling into the crust. Carefully store the cheesecake in the freezer for 4 hours, or until the filling has completely hardened.
- Remove cheesecake from the freezer and garnish with desired toppings.
- Keep cheesecake stored in the freezer. Allow it to thaw for 10-15 minutes before slicing and serving.
Read more our recipe : Low Carb Almond Flour Crackers
For more details : https://bit.ly/2rvwGbZ