Landslide is a flavorful sweet mixed drink made with a blend of Bailey’s Irish Cream, Kahlua, and vodka. Figure out how to make this delicious mixed drink two different ways, solidified and on the stones. Solidified Landslide is a debauched grown-up milkshake that is ideal for sweltering summer climate. Make Landslide on the stones for a simple tasting mixed drink after supper.
Tall, chocolate sprinkled glass loaded up with a debauched mix of Bailey’s, Kahlua, vodka, and vanilla ice mixed together to a smooth milkshake. It’s topped with some whipped cream and more chocolate sprinkle. Best of all, this impressive treat is that it’s for grown-ups as it were. Who says grown-ups can’t have some good times milkshake?!
In the event that you have not had a response to Kahlua, you ought to be okay. On the off chance that you have had a response, there are espresso alcohols that are explicitly named gluten free. Substitute one of those alcohols rather than Kahlua.
For vodka, Three Olives express that their vodka is without gluten, including their enhanced vodkas like the coffee vodka. On the off chance that you wish, you can substitute Tito’s or another gluten free vodka that isn’t produced using grain.
Also try our recipe The Dirty Banana
Landslide is a heavenly sweet mixed drink made with a mix of Bailey’s Irish Cream, Kahlua, and vodka. This mixed drink recipe is made two different ways, solidified and on the stones.
- 16 oz vanilla ice cream (about 4 scoops or 2 cups)
- 1 cup ice
- 2 oz Bailey’s Irish Cream
- 2 oz Kahlua coffee liqueur
- 2 oz espresso vodka
- 2 tbsp Chocolate syrup
- 1/4 cup Whipped cream
- Combine Bailey’s Irish Cream, Kahlua, vodka, ice, and ice cream in the blender.
- Pulse until it’s smooth.
- To drizzle the inside of the class, hold it in one hand and hold a bottle of chocolate syrup in the other. Tilt the glass at about 45° angle and start pouring chocolate on the inside side of the glass. Turn the glass as you pour the syrup in a swirl all around the glass.
- Pour the Mudslide mixture into the prepared glass.
- Garnish with whipped cream and some more chocolate syrup on top.
Read more our recipe : Chocolate Caramel Marshmallows
For more details : https://bit.ly/2r2UoMJ