I love exploring different avenues regarding new low carb/keto recipes. Particularly when they are simple and my whole family appreciates the completed item. I am continually searching for approaches to switch up a recipe I right now as of now make that we love into something somewhat extraordinary. It causes me not to get in a dinnertime trench. Else, I wind up cooking very similar things without fail.
I start this recipe with boneless skinless chicken in the moderate cooker. It isn’t important to make it along these lines, it just makes my life simpler around supper time to have the chicken previously cooked. Also, in the event that you favor an alternate slice of chicken don’t hesitate to make substitutions that best suit your needs.
Sauteeing the onion and ringer peppers in margarine draws out the fantastic flavor for this Low Carb Chicken Fajita Soup. Hand crafted taco flavoring is brimming with enhance without added substances. Yum! My whole family cherishes this soup.
Fixings are everything! You could also include jalapenos, sour cream, guacamole, or crisp avocados.
Also try our recipe Ginger Garlic Noodle Soup with Bok Choy
This Low Carb Chicken Fajita Soup is delectable, brimming with enhance, and incredibly filling.
- 2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 cup chicken broth this is to pour over chicken in slow cooker
- 1 onion chopped
- 1 green pepper chopped
- 3 garlic cloves minced
- 1 tablespoon of butter
- 6 oz cream cheese
- 2 10 oz cans diced tomatoes with green chilis
- 2½ cups chicken broth
- ½ cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 1/2 tablespoons of homemade taco seasoning recipe here or 1 packet of taco seasoning
- salt and pepper to taste
- Cook boneless skinless chicken breasts in a slow cooker for 3 hours on high or 6 hours on low in a cup of chicken broth. Season with salt/pepper.
- When chicken is cooked through, remove from slow cooker and shred. (You can strain the leftover broth for the soup.)
- In a large saucepan saute green pepper, onion, and garlic in 1 tablespoon of butter until they are translucent.
- With a spoon mash the cream cheese into the veggies so that it will combine smoothly as it melts.
- Add the canned tomatoes, chicken broth, heavy whipping cream, and taco seasoning.
- Simmer on low uncovered for 20 minutes.
- Add chicken, cover and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Optional: Top each bowl with shredded cheese, cilantro, and/or sour cream.
Read more our recipe : Bean, Potato, & Veggie Vegan Breakfast Hash
For more details : https://bit.ly/2CGIJ90