Eating a low carb diet isn’t a simple way of life to support. In any case, it’s conceivable to appreciate eating low carb when finding low carb options, similar to these Almond Flour Saltines. You can in any case appreciate the crunchiness of a saltine without gathering an abundance of carbs for the afternoon.
I was truly missing chips and wafers during the early piece of my Keto journey. A portion of my preferred saltines are Almond Diminishes so I set out to make a recipe for low carb wafers utilizing almond flour. Since almond flour is impeccably alright on the Keto diet, it was the ideal element for Keto well disposed wafers.
This Keto wafers recipe utilizes only four straightforward fixings you most likely as of now have at home, particularly in case you’re now eating Keto. These almond flour saltines contain almond flour, egg whites, garlic powder, and salt. That is it.
This Keto Wafers recipe makes an entirely large cluster of wafers. The measure of wafers will rely upon how dainty you reveal the batter and how large or little you cut the wafers.
Also try our recipe Low Carb Keto Garlic Breadsticks
The best keto-accommodating wafer recipe you’ll see that offers a decent, crunchy saltine that is superbly plunge capable.
- 1.5 cups almond flour
- 2 egg whites (reserve yolk for another recipe)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt + plus some for topping
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Pour all ingredients into a medium sized bowl and stir all ingredients together until a soft dough forms.
- Tear off two equal sizes of parchment paper and lay one down on a flat surface. Put the dough down in the middle of the parchment paper and top with the remaining piece of parchment paper. With a rolling pin, roll out the dough until it reaches about 1/8″ thickness.
- Next, using a pizza cutter, cut the dough into squares or rectangles. Top the dough with a little more salt.
- Bake in the oven for 15 – 20 minutes, watching very carefully. The outer crackers will get done first. When you notice that nice, golden brown color, remove the pan from oven, take off the crackers that are done, and put the pan back into the oven. Repeat until all the crackers are done.
- Store in an air-tight container or serve.
Read more our recipe : Slow Cooker Garlic Butter Chicken and Veggies
For more details : https://bit.ly/2qJdszB