This soup is an Italian top pick, and once you try it you will perceive any reason why! The customary zuppa toscana is made with potatoes, yet you will supplant them with cauliflower in this recipe.
Bacon is also a discretionary fixing in the recipe, yet it truly makes a major contrast. I assume adding bacon to anything brings it up an indent! It’s so straightforward and snappy to make at home! In case you’re eating low carb/Keto and need to appreciate this great Olive Nursery soup, try swapping out the potatoes for cauliflower. Trust me, this soup is so delightful, you won’t miss them!
Also try our recipe Paleo Egg Roll Soup
Searching for solid keto and low carb soup recipes? This Zuppa Toscana is made with cauliflower rather than potatoes, and stuffed loaded with enhance! (6 extra keto soup recipes here, as well!)
- 4 cups cauliflower (cut into small pieces)
- 4 cups kale (torn into bite-sized pieces)
- 1 lb spicy sausage
- 1/2 lb cooked crumbled bacon
- 2 quarts chicken broth (about 8 cups)
- 1/2 large onion (diced)
- 1 1/2 cups heavy cream
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- Cook the sausage on a skillet until brown, and then set aside.
- In a large pot, sauté the diced onion until clear, and then add the garlic and cook for one minute.
- Add the chicken broth, cauliflower, bacon and sausage to the pot and cook for 15-20 minutes (or until the cauliflower is soft).
- Add the heavy cream and kale, and simmer for 5-10 minutes. Feel free to add any optional seasoning at this point (salt, pepper, etc.)
- Enjoy immediately, or store in the fridge for up to 5 days.
Read more our recipe : VEGAN SWEET AND SOUR CAULIFLOWER
For more details : https://bit.ly/2qdB3It