These Keto Slight Mints are without sugar treats that everybody will adore! My renowned low carb and sans gluten Flimsy Mint Treats are the ideal method to enjoy Young lady Scout treats without all the sugar and carbs. Instructional video included.
Keto Slender Mints! The low carb treat recipe you had always wanted. Or on the other hand perhaps my fantasies. To begin, you need a decent keto chocolate wafer treat. What’s more, that part is in reality truly simple, I should state. Almond flour makes an incredible cut out treat recipe and they heat up pleasant and fresh.
I may hazard irritating some stalwart Young lady Scout treat fans when I state this, yet I sincerely think custom made Slender Mints are tantamount to, or superior to anything, the first Slim Mint Young lady Scout treats.
For a certain something, they taste a far sight fresher, and for another, they contain no hydrogenated anything. They are fresh and chocolatey and minty, just ast they ought to be. They are the ideal low-carb treat to support diabetics and other low carbers not feel denied. What’s more, they were astoundingly simple to make!
Also try our recipe Cookie Dough Keto Fat Bomb
It’s anything but difficult to make your very own sound Slender Mint Treats! These fresh chocolate treats are both sans sugar and sans grain. Children and grown-ups the same love them!
- 1 3/4 cups almond flour
- 1/3 cup cocao powder
- 1/3 cup Swerve Sweetener
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 large egg slightly beaten
- 2 tbsp butter melted
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp coconut oil, butter, or 1/2 ounce cocoa butter* (see cook’s notes)
- 7 oz Lily’s dark chocolate or other sugar-free dark chocolate (such as 90% Lindt chocolate), chopped
- 1 tsp peppermint extract
- Preheat the oven to 300F and line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, combine almond flour, cocao powder, sweetener, baking powder and salt. Add in egg, butter and vanilla extract and stir well until dough comes together.
- Roll out dough between two pieces of parchment paper to desired thickness, but no more than 1/4 inch thick. Lift off top piece of parchment and set aside.
- Using a 2-inch diameter cookie cutter, cut out circles of dough and lift gently. Place cookies on prepared baking sheet. Gather up scraps of dough and reroll until too little is left to roll out.
- Bake cookies until firm to the touch,20 to 30 minutes (this will vary depending on how thinly you rolled your dough). Remove and let cool. They will continue to crisp up as they cool.
- Place a metal bowl over a pot of gently simmering water, not allowing the bowl to touch the water. Melt the oil and chocolate together in the bowl, stirring until smooth. Remove from heat and stir in the peppermint extract.
- Dip the cookies into chocolate, using two forks to turn over and fully coat cookie. Lift out the cookie and gently tap the fork on the side of the bowl to remove excess chocolate, then place on a waxed paper lined baking sheet.
- Refrigerate until fully set.
Read more our recipe : Spicy Italian Sausage Dip
For more details : https://bit.ly/32CwVPq