There are such a large number of various names for all the different low carb cabbage recipes drifting around out there – split slaw, egg move in a bowl, singed cabbage, and so on! Yet, the one thing that they all share practically speaking is that they are tasty!
This Seared Cabbage with Kielbasa is one of the most mainstream keto recipes here on the site, and I can perceive any reason why. You must love any recipe that contains modest fixings, rushes to make, and poses a flavor like you went through hours on it.
That is basically the nourishment trifecta. This simple wiener and cabbage supper fits the criteria for every one of the three. Include the way that it is low carb and gluten free, and it resembles winning the nourishment lottery. Cabbage has since a long time ago been a low carb staple.
Also try our recipe Low Carb Unstuffed Cabbage Roll Casserole
Low Carb and Gluten Free Singed Cabbage with Kielbasa. Delightfully fulfilling – Snappy and Simple weeknight supper on a spending limit! What could be progressively flawless?
- 6 tbsp butter, divided (olive oil, ghee or coconut oil)
- 1 cup onion, diced (about 4 oz)
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp red wine vinegar (get it here)
- 14 oz kielbasa, thinly sliced on a bias
- large head green cabbage, cored and sliced
- 1 tsp paprika
- sea salt and pepper, to taste
- 1/4 cup Italian flat leaf parsley, rough chopped
- 1 tsp crushed red pepper flakes, optional
- In a large skillet over medium heat, melt 3 tbsp of butter. Add the onion and garlic to the pan. Sauté until onion is translucent and garlic is fragrant.
- Add red wine vinegar to the pan and mix in with onions and garlic.
- Add sliced kielbasa to the pan and sauté until slightly browned.
- Add remaining butter, cabbage, paprika, salt and pepper. Toss to mix all ingredients together and coat the cabbage with butter and seasonings.
- Saute until cabbage is wilted and slightly browned.
- Top with fresh parsley and crushed red pepper flakes before serving.
Read more our recipe : One Pan Pork Chops with Apples and Onions
For more details : https://bit.ly/2oKV34H