Fall needs more chocolate pastries! Am I right, or am I right?! Consistently, when we start arranging our Thanksgiving menu, my mother will ask us which sweets we each need to polish off the dining experience. Walnut pie and pumpkin pie are guaranteed, yet most of us will say “something with chocolate also, kindly.
So this year, we’ll solve two problems at once and I’ll make this show-halting, delightful dull chocolate pumpkin tart… A rich dim chocolate outside layer holds the smooth pumpkin filling for a pumpkin-chocolate match made in paradise.
The dim chocolate covering compliments the superbly sweet and spiced pumpkin filling so well. Topped with a dab of whipped cream and I’m completely serious you all, this tart is a fantasy! This must be one of the simplest of the simple tarts you could prepare, a lot simpler than pie. We’re talking 5 elements for the outside layer and 5 elements for the filling.
Also try our recipe Pumpkin Cake with Caramel Cream Cheese Frosting
The astounding blend of dull chocolate and pumpkin in this fantastic dim chocolate pumpkin tart gives conventional pumpkin pie a run for its title as fall’s preferred pastry!
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- ½ cup dark cocoa powder
- ¾ cup granulated sugar
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- ½ cup (1 stick) unsalted butter, melted
- 1 (15 ounce) can pure pumpkin
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- ¼ teaspoon kosher salt
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Spray a 9-inch round tart pan with a removable bottom with non-stick cooking spray and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the flour, cocoa powder, sugar and salt. Make a well in the center and add the melted butter. Stir into a crumbly dough.
- Press dough into the bottom and up the sides of the tart pan. Place tart pan on a baking sheet and bake crust for 10 minutes. The crust will bubble just a bit as it bakes. Remove and let cool for 10 minutes while you make the filling.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together the pumpkin, sweetened condensed milk, egg, pumpkin pie spice and salt. Pour into crust.
- Bake for 10 minutes at 425°F. Reduce oven to 350°F and bake for another 25-30 minutes or until filling is set and a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Let cool at least 1 hour before serving. Serve with a dollop of whipped cream, if desired.
Read more our recipe : Pumpkin Spice Matcha Latte
For more details : https://bit.ly/335CFSJ