These Dim Chocolate Sweet Stick Treats are too easy to make. It’s a genuinely standard treat however, except for one of a kind fixing: dark cocoa powder.
Dark cocoa powder is cocoa powder that has been vigorously Dutch-handled. This means practically the entirety of the corrosive has been expelled from it. Standard cocoa powder, that you purchase in the supermarket, hasn’t had any of the corrosive stripped. Dutch-prepared cocoa powder has had the majority of the corrosive stripped and dark cocoa powder considerably more so. This outcomes in a more extravagant flavor and shading. On account of dark cocoa powder, it brings about a cocoa powder that is totally dark and tastes simply like an Oreo treat. It’s tasty! I try to include it in, in some part, to a large portion of the recipes I decide for cocoa powder.
In the event that you don’t have dark cocoa powder and would prefer not to get it, it’s not the apocalypse. I would suggest staying with Dutch-handled however over normal cocoa powder in the event that you can swing it however. It will truly bring about a superior tasting treat!
The plunged treats will solidify well, yet the squashed sweet sticks won’t. In case you’re hoping to make these ahead of time, I would prescribe preparing and solidifying only the treats themselves, at that point defrosting, plunging, and finishing when you need them.
Rich chocolate treats with sprinkle of peppermint and some squashed up sweet stick make these Dim Chocolate Sweet Stick Treats the ideal happy treat for these special seasons!
Also try our recipe Apple Cookies with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting
Dim Chocolate Treat Stick Treats! The exemplary blend of chocolate and peppermint make these Dull Chocolate Sweet Stick Treats the ideal treat for these special seasons!
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup Dutch-processed cocoa powder sifted
- 1/4 cup black cocoa powder sifted
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1 cup unsalted butter room temperature
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup light-brown sugar packed
- 2 large eggs room temperature
- 1 tsp peppermint extract optional
- 1 bag Bright White Candy Melts or white chocolate, melted*
- vegetable shortening as needed to thin candy melts
- crushed candy canes
- In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, cocoa powders, baking soda, and salt. Set aside.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, beat butter and sugars on med-high until light and fluffy (approx. 2-3mins). Reduce speed and add egg and peppermint extract. Beat until well combined. Add flour mixture and mix until just combined.
- Chill dough for at least 1 hour or overnight.
- Preheat oven to 350°F and line baking sheets with parchment paper or silicone mats.
- Using a medium cookie scoop, portion dough onto baking sheet (I did 9 cookies per sheet). Bake for approximately 10 mins, or until the middle is set. Cookies will deflate and crinkle a bit upon cooling.
- Cool on pans for 5 mins then transfer to to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Dip in melted candy melts or white chocolate, place on a parchment lined baking sheet and sprinkle with crushed candy canes. Allow to set.
Read more our recipe : Easy Grinch Punch
For more details : https://bit.ly/338ytRo