Broccoli cheddar soup is my definitive solace nourishment. At the point when it’s cold and blanketed outside, nothing hits the spot like a warm bowl of rich custom made soup made effectively in the slow cooker. This stewing pot broccoli cheddar soup takes only 10 minutes to get ready and will turn into a family most loved throughout the winter as well as throughout the entire year.
This solace nourishment exemplary is fulfilling for everybody in the family. Our family cherishes this slow cooker broccoli cheddar soup presented with a french banquette, I’ll additionally serve this rich soup in bread bowl on unique events.
Serve this simmering pot broccoli cheddar soup warm and top with extra cheddar whenever wanted.
Also try our recipe Tuscan Tortellini Soup
Broccoli cheddar soup is my definitive solace nourishment. At the point when it’s cold and blanketed outside, nothing hits the spot like a warm smooth custom made soup in the simmering pot.
- 1 cup carrots grated
- 4 cups broccoli florets, chopped
- 1 medium yellow onion, finely chopped
- 1 1/2 tsp minced garlic
- 1/2 cup reduced fat cream cheese
- 1 tsp Italian Seasoning
- 2 1/2 cups vegetable or chicken broth
- 1 12oz can 2% evaporated milk
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1 8oz block sharp cheddar cheese grated
- Place the broccoli, carrots, onion, and garlic in the slow cooker.
- Top with the cream cheese, Italian seasoning and chicken broth. Stir to evenly distribute the ingredients.
- Cover and set the temperature on high & cook for 2 hours or low for for 4-6 hours.
- Uncover and stir in the evaporated milk. Blend soup with an immersion blender or food processor, use caution as the soup will be very hot. Puree about 2/3 of soup, leaving a few chunks of broccoli.
- Stir the salt, pepper, and grated cheese. Re-cover and cook on high until the cheese is fully melted and the soup is hot, about 5-10 additional minutes.
- Serve warm and top with additional cheddar cheese if desired.
Read more our recipe : Sweet Potato Noodles with 5-Minute Vegan Alfredo Sauce
For more details : https://bit.ly/2Qa6Qoc