You can’t turn out badly with the mix of cream, tortellini, bacon, and chicken (cooked in olive oil and Italian flavoring). Add asparagus to that, and you have an extremely extraordinary looking and delectable supper! Next time you see the bundle of tortellini at your nearby market, you realize what to make!
In the first place, cook the tortellini as indicated by the bundle directions, and keeping in mind that tortellini are cooking, steam or bubble asparagus to the ideal firmness.
At that point, cook the chicken in olive oil and Italian flavoring, at that point join every one of the fixings (counting hacked cooked bacon) in an enormous skillet
Next, include overwhelming cream and bubble for a few minutes until the sauce thickens. You can also include destroyed Parmesan cheddar (discretionary) on the off chance that you want. Locally acquired tortellini is an incredible method to have a snappy, Italian-style pasta at home absent a lot of exertion! Appreciate!
Also try our recipe Sausage Tortellini Alfredo
Smooth Chicken, Asparagus, and Bacon Tortellini – a tasty and speedy approach to cook tortellini at home!
- 2 cups tortellini , uncooked
- 1/2 pound asparagus
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 lb chicken breast , chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 8 slices bacon , cooked and chopped
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese , shredded
- Cook tortellini according to the package instructions, and then drain.
- While the tortellini is cooking, cook the asparagus as you prefer: steam it or boil it in hot water. I boiled it quickly in hot water to the desired crispiness. Drain.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet. Add chopped chicken breast, sprinkle it generously with salt and Italian seasoning and cook the chicken, occasionally stirring, until it is completely cooked through.
- In the skillet where you just cooked chicken, combine cooked tortellini, cooked asparagus, cooked chicken, and 2/3 of the amount of chopped cooked bacon (reserving the rest of the bacon for later).
- Add heavy cream. Bring to boil and boil for 1-2 minutes, occasionally stirring. Sauce should thicken. Add shredded Parmesan cheese, if desired, and stir it in, while the sauce is boiling. Remove from heat.
- Top with the remaining chopped cooked bacon and serve.
Read more our recipe : Keto Zuppa Toscana Soup
For more details : https://bit.ly/34ZnISM