Marshmallows on a stick secured with chocolate and brightened with Red Green and White treat dissolves, these Christmas Marshmallow Pops are delectable and delightful.
Marshmallows + Chocolate = Too Delightful Treat. Include a candy stick and some happy Christmas hues you have yourself a champ Occasion dessert-wise. Our Christmas Marshmallow Pops won’t baffle! They are so natural to make, look so beautiful and who doesn’t cherish marshmallow and chocolate? Make this fun Christmas Pastry once and your family will ask for them over and over!
Discover 3 marshmallows that are around a similar size. Cut an entire in the base of the marshmallows with a blade. This will make it simpler to string the candy stick through the marshmallows.
These Christmas Marshmallow Pops are overly delightful. They are a natively constructed piece of candy on a stick and who doesn’t cherish marshmallow and chocolate? What an incredible Christmas treat or a fun dessert for a Vacation party. Also, did we as of now state how yummy they are? Try them out, you won’t be heartbroken!
Also try our recipe Christmas Toffee Crack
Christmas Marshmallow Pops – a bubbly Occasion Treats that your entire family will adore. Yummy marshmallows shrouded in chocolate and enlivened for Christmas.
- Regular sized Marshmallows
- Ghirardelli Chocolate Melting Wafers or Chocolate Chips
- Wilton Red Candy Melts
- Wilton Bright White Candy Melts
- Wilton Dark Green Candy Melts
- Wilton Lollipop Sticks
- Place 3 marshmallows on a lollipop stick.
- Cover marshmallows with melted chocolate.
- Allow the chocolate to dry.
- Melt Red, Green and White Candy melts in a plastic bags.
- Drizzle Red Candy Melt mixture over Marshmallow Pops.
- Drizzle Green Candy Melt mixture over Marshmallow Pops.
- Drizzle White Candy Melt mixture over Marshmallow Pops.
- Allow the Candy Melt drizzles to harden.
Read more our recipe : Easy Taco Cups
For more details : https://bit.ly/32Wgz4f