I made such huge numbers of bunches of no prepare treats when I was growing up! We generally had the fixings close by and they were simply so darn easy to prepare that they were kind of my go-to recipe. Particularly since I didn’t require my mother to assist me with getting skillet into and out of a hot broiler.
Honestly, anything including nutty spread and chocolate is practically a sure thing in my book. Yet, it’s the expansion of brisk oats that finishes the trifecta of chocolate, nutty spread, and cereal in these exemplary no prepare treats.
I am a colossal enthusiast of cereal treats in the entirety of their tasty assortments. It’s that superb chewy surface and oat-y season that just addresses me. these chocolate nutty spread no heat treats are normally without gluten, inasmuch as you ensure you are cooking with sans gluten oats.
Quantify and put aside the entirety of the fixings before you start making these no prepare treats. The main dubious thing about this recipe is that things move rapidly towards the end, so having everything allotted already has a major effect.
Also try our recipe Chocolate Acorns
No compelling reason to warm up the stove for these exemplary Chocolate Nutty spread No Prepare Treats! They are snappy, simple, and a too scrumptious treat that is one of the principal recipes I figured out how to make when I was a child.
- 1/2 cup butter
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 3 cups quick oats
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- Pinch of salt
- Line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In a large heavy pot, combine the butter, sugar, milk, and cocoa powder. Heat over medium heat until it starts to bubble, then set a timer and boil for 60 seconds (no more!).
- Immediately remove from heat and stir in the peanut butter, oats, vanilla, and salt until combined.
- Working quickly, drop about 2 tablespoons of the chocolate peanut butter oats mixture at a time onto the prepared cookie sheet, pressing gently on the tops of each cookie to flatten slightly.
- Let the cookies sit at room temperature until cool and firm. Store in an airtight container.
Read more our recipe : Homemade Thin Mints
For more details : https://bit.ly/2CGIJ90