You truly need to try these Chocolate Caramel Marshmallows at the present time!! They were an immense hit with my family this end of the week I can hardly wait to make them again for a Christmas party! Gracious, and on the off chance that you are pondering, chocolate ocean salt is astounding!!
What I love about these Chocolate Caramel Marshmallows is that you can top them with pretty much anything, for example, ocean salt, sprinkles, or nuts!Plus you can eat them as marshmallow pops or dunk them in hot cocoa. You can even evacuate the sticks and add them to your indoor prepared s’mores!
Be that as it may, regardless of how you top them or eat them these Chocolate Caramel Marshmallows are the ideal sweet treat expansion to any supper, gathering, or night out on the town!
Also try our recipe Chocolate Fudge Caramel Brownies
Chocolate Caramel Marshmallows are a tasty treat, particularly when sprinkled with chocolate ocean salt! They are an ideal sweet treat to add to any supper or gathering!
- Toothpicks or Lollipop Sticks
- Caramel Bits
- Dark Chocolate Melting Wafers
- Sea Salt, Chocolate Sea Salt, Sprinkles
- First, place the lollipop sticks in the top of each marshmallow on a tray lined with wax paper.
- Melt your caramel according to the packaging directions, let cool slightly, then cover each marshmallow in caramel & let harden.
- Next, melt the dark chocolate melting wafers according to the package directions, dip each caramel marshmallow in chocolate, & add your favorite toppings.
- Let harden & enjoy!
Read more our recipe : Blood Orange Chai Tea Latte
For more details : https://bit.ly/2Nv15ib