This chickpea avocado sandwich recipe is so natural to make and the ideal dinner prep recipe! Avocado and chickpea are the ideal fish serving of mixed greens or chicken-plate of mixed greens substitution on the grounds that the chickpeas have a comparative surface when crushed, and the avocado makes it so smooth.
A couple of stalks of celery and green onion give this plate of mixed greens huge amounts of flavor and mash, alongside kinds of garlic, lemon, dill, cilantro and lime! Regardless of whether you’re going on a thorough climb or relaxing at the sea shore, this recipe is the ideal vitality nourishment to keep you full.
I also love making a twofold cluster on a Sunday evening, and having it prepared for lunch the entire week long! Super spending plan cordial and nutritious, this is the best sandwich recipe for late spring experiences and picnics. You’ll adore how new this recipe tastes, and how sound it is for you as well!
Also try our recipe Pulled Shiitake Mushroom BBQ Sandwich
This vegetarian chickpea and avocado sandwich is stuffed with protein and brimming with cilantro, celery, basil, green onion, lime and the sky is the limit from there! The ideal lunch recipe!
- 2 Cans Chickpeas
- 2-3 Avocados (depending on size)
- Juice from 1 1/2 lime
- 1/2 Cup Chopped Green Onions (about 4 stalks)
- 1/2 Cup Chopped Celery (about 2 stalks)
- 1/2 Cup Chopped Cilantro
- 3/4 Tsp Garlic Powder
- 3/4 Tsp Onion Powder
- 3/4 Tsp Salt
- 1/4 Tsp Pepper
- 1/2 Tsp Dill
- Toppings of Choice (tomato, greens, onion)
- Vegan Bread
- Rinse chickpeas and add to a bowl with all the other filling ingredients.
- Squish with a potato masher (or a fork if that’s all you have) until well combined. I like to leave some chickpeas whole for some texture.
- Spread over toasted bread and add toppings of choice. I used tomato, red onion, spinach and arugula! Enjoy!
Read more our recipe : Keto Cauliflower Bites
For more details : https://bit.ly/2PK79WB