A few days, I’m also occupied or too sluggish to even consider making lunch for myself and I wind up eating a protein bar. Different days, lunch is my preferred dinner since I am at home alone and I can cook anything I desire!
This formula is a blend of two of my top choices: spaghetti squash and fettuccine alfredo. The formula underneath is for a simple, brisk alfredo sauce made in a skillet and afterward the cooked spaghetti squash and chicken are included before serving.
This Chicken Alfredo Spaghetti Squash formula is low carb comfort nourishment that is anything but difficult to make. Your family won’t miss the pasta! I love making this formula for lunch and I spare the remains for the following day. On the off chance that I don’t have any chicken close by, I make it without and it is still so flavorful!
Also try our recipe Baked Spaghetti Squash with Garlic and Butter
This chicken alfredo spaghetti squash formula is fast and simple to make. It incorporates an alfredo sauce formula make in the skillet. Attempt it for lunch or supper!
- 2 tbsp butter
- 2 tsp garlic minced (2 cloves)
- 1 tsp sage
- 2 tbsp flour
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1/2 cup half and half also known as half cream
- 4 oz cream cheese cubed
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese shredded
- 1/2 cup chicken cooked and shredded
- 2 1/2 cups spaghetti squash cooked
- salt, pepper, and parsley, to taste
- Melt butter in a skillet over medium heat.
- Add garlic and sage and cook for about one minute.
- Stir in the flour and cook for about one minute, stirring constantly.
- Whisk in the chicken broth and then the half and half.
- Stir in the cream cheese and Parmesan cheese until smooth.
- Add the cooked spaghetti squash and the cooked, shredded chicken. Cook until heated through.
- Taste the chicken alfredo spaghetti squash. Then, season with salt, pepper, and parsley.
Read more our recipe : Crab Rangoon Balls
For more details : https://bit.ly/34cpf80