I love to make these cashew chicken lettuce wraps when I’m longing for Chinese nourishment. They are a more beneficial option in contrast to takeout and have such stunning flavor. The chicken is so delicate and the sweet and tart sauce on top is genuinely divine. We love to serve the cashew chicken in lettuce wraps, however you could also serve over a bed of rice.
The cashews covered up all through this dish are certainly what take the chicken over the top! Cashews are one my preferred bites, so any possibility I can sneak them into supper, it’s a success. They have so a lot of flavor and are continually fulfilling. I love to utilize the salted simmered cashews for this cashew chicken recipe… it generally includes the ideal flavor. I may have snuck a couple of cashews while making it as well.
The best thing about this cashew chicken recipe is that it’s made in one skillet and done in a short time. So speedy and simple!
Also try our recipe Chicken Lettuce Wraps
This delectable recipe tastes superior to anything take out and is done in a short time. A delightful one pot dish that the entire family will adore!
- 1 Tablespoon salted butter
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 2 pounds chicken breast , cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 3/4 cup chicken stock
- 1/4 cup low sodium soy sauce
- 3 Tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 1 1/2 Tablespoon rice vinegar
- 2 Tablespoons corn starch
- 3/4 cup unsalted cashews
- Lettuce cups or butter lettuce
- Green onions for serving, optional
- Salt and pepper , to taste
- Heat the butter and oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Once the butter has melted, add in a single layer of chicken. Add a salt and pepper to chicken. Allow to cook for 3 minutes, or until brown and then flip onto the other side. Let cook an additional 3 minutes, or until golden brown. Turn the the heat to low and then stir in the garlic and cook.
- While the chicken is cooking, whisk together the chicken stock, soy sauce, hoisin sauce, vinegar, and corn starch in a small bowl. Stir into the skillet and cook with chicken over low heat, until the sauce has thickened. Stir in cashews.
- Serve in lettuce cups or over rice if preferred. Top with chopped green onions if desired.
Read more our recipe : Slow Cooker Chicken Teriyaki Bowls
For more details : https://bit.ly/2OovQqD