This broccoli tofu pan sear recipe utilizes only one dish. Make it with natively constructed pan fried food sauce, green onions, and new garlic and ginger. A simple and delightful veggie lover supper!
Tofu used to be a unique little something that I completely wanted to eat, yet would never make sense of how to cook at home. As a veggie lover, I truly needed to make sense of this protein staple. After I learned two basic approaches to cook tofu I use it the entirety of the time now! It took a little experimentation, yet now I love it!
This broccoli tofu pan fried food is made in only one major container and possesses a flavor like takeout. I love my broccoli with a touch of crunch, so I cook it for only a couple of moments while as yet leaving somewhat of a nibble to it. The key to the delightful sauce is in the crisp garlic and ginger, so don’t avoid these.
The flavor is so rich and profound with insignificant fixings, because of the crisp fixings! This recipe is made with only 9 fixings and is overflowing with season. It is also normally veggie lover and gluten free. We served it over white rice and three grown-ups polished off the entire recipe.
Also try our recipe Broccoli Cashew Stir-Fry
Garlic tofu broccoli skillet recipe made in only one dish. A sound option in contrast to takeout in a rich garlicky sauce with new broccoli.
- 8 oz package of cubed tofu
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- 10 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup finely chopped fresh ginger
- 9 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 1 cup chopped green onions
- white rice, for serving
FOR THE SAUCE
- 1/3 cup + 2 tablespoons gluten free reduced sodium soy sauce (or tamari)
- 1/4 cup sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- Drain cubed tofu and pat dry.
- Place tofu in a bowl.
- Add 3 tablespoons of cornstarch and toss to coat.
- Heat a large skillet on medium high heat with 3 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Pan fry tofu for 10-15 minutes, or until crispy on all sides.
- Make one batch of stir fry sauce and shake to combine.
- Add broccoli, ginger, garlic, green onions and sauce to the skillet and sauté for 10-15 minutes, or until broccoli is desired texture.
- Serve alone or over rice.
Read more our recipe : Cheesy Keto Crab Rangoons
For more details : https://bit.ly/2CdlrY9